"You are the liar. You lie to yourself and spew your obvious...

1. 6,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "You are the liar. You lie to yourself and spew your obvious hatred of Jews while ignoring the complexities of the issue, and that Hamas is a terrorist organization, plus that other Muslim nations are not taking refugees and many Palestinians fear that if they leave they may never return to their homes."

I think more people are becoming tired of trying to discuss anything with Jewish apologists. I'm not going to back down on my opposition to the murder of innocent people regardless of how you try and represent that opposition as spewing "obvious hatred".

You claimed Israel "probably won't" attack citizens in Rafah, and make no attempt to admit you were wrong. Hamas is a useful tool for Israel. Without Hamas, Israel can not be a victim. If Israel was not a victim, they could not fool liberal idiots like you into thinking murdering children is ok.

Why don't you try and explain how another refugee crisis is good for Europe or Australia? You can't of course, because a refugee crisis is only good for Israel. So, instead you want me to pander to the same tiny group that have been pandered to for a century or more.

Anyway, whilst you have that warm glow of someone who thinks they are objective and fair, just know that you are part of the reason children have died in Gaza. Without that collective support from the "We love Israel" crowd, it would not have happened. Congratulations!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.