''I think more people are becoming tired of trying to discuss...

1. 23,219 Posts.
    ''I think more people are becoming tired of trying to discuss anything with Jewish apologists.''

What you really mean is that your collective of narrow minded bigots blinded by hatred don't like anyone questioning your biased assumptions, pointing the finger at one group while ignoring the actions of the other side.....the very group that has stated its aim is to destroy Israel, the very organization that deliberately launching an attack on defenceless civilians which provoked an escalation in the conflict.

Why do you ignore or dismiss that?

''You claimed Israel "probably won't" attack citizens in Rafah, and make no attempt to admit you were wrong. Hamas is a useful tool for Israel. Without Hamas, Israel can not be a victim. If Israel was not a victim, they could not fool liberal idiots like you into thinking murdering children is ok.''

BS, you misrepresent what I said and what I meant.

Where is your evidence that Israel is deliberately targeting citizens? If they are, they should be brought to trial.

Yet you say nothing about the deliberate attack on Israeli civilians by Hamas. Why is that? Was that attack justified in your eyes?

''Why don't you try and explain how another refugee crisis is good for Europe or Australia?'

It doesn't. I never said it does. Hamas should have considered the repercussions of their actions before they launched their attack. Including hiding behind their own civilian population.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.