Are you ready for the return of Jesus Christ? Have you been cleansed by His blood?, page-2

1. 27,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    God created man in His own image and with His own likeness and set the first man, Adam, in the Garden of Eden to work it and keep it. But Adam sinned, and because of Adam’s disobedience we have all come into this world as sinners by nature and choice.
    You claim that God created man in his own image and because of Adam’s disobedience, we have all come into this world as sinners by nature and choice. Does that mean that like man God is also a sinner by nature and choice?
    ...and does it also mean that God has fallen short of his own glory and also deserving of death and needs saving by his own plan?
    For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. The “wages” of sin is death. Thus, we are all justly deserving of everlasting punishment—the destruction of body and soul in hell. But even so, God already had a plan to save and redeem us.
    ---
    The obvious question is: why does God burden me with Adam's wrongdoing? - I wasn't around when Adam disobeyed God and it was Adam, according to the narrative, not me.
    I have asked these questions on numerous occasions and received no answers.
    As you post this on an ongoing basis I'm hoping that you have answers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.