LTR 5.84% $1.21 liontown resources limited

When you read widely and from a macro political sense, the...

1. 10,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4306
    When you read widely and from a macro political sense, the situation is changing rapidly. The divide between the WEST and EAST (BRICS) is gathering pace. This has a direct results on the companies dealing in rare earth such as lithium.

We can see that as a direct consequence on starts up such as LLL, AVZ, LRS, GLN. They are or bust, have tier 2 management and/or are deeply entwined with the Chinese or Juntas
    Western powers will isolate themselves more and more from these countries and regions and will focus on WA and Northern America for their supply. I expect LIT will be split in to two

1) Companies with top quality ESG and from Sovereign friendly countries that produce A grade batteries for Western Countries and high end cars.

2) Lower quality batteries produced for cars in Asia and third world countries to reduce prices as much as possible. Sodium batteries will be part of that mix

As a result for Western shareholders to invest in start ups focusing on the wrong side of this divide will probably results in tears. This has already started with failures in Africa and South America.

With LTR ticking all these boxes I expect a Spod price premium to be paid and conversion and battery plants to be build in Australia in the coming decade. Remember 50% of the global LIT is coming from this continent and I can't see that changing anytime soon as many other projects in overseas countries are falling like dominos.

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.075(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $2.933B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.21 $13.83M 11.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 238348 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 125540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.21
  Change
-0.075 ( 6.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.21 1979003
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.