LTR 2.49% $1.37 liontown resources limited

IMPORTANCE OF HIGH GRADE LITHIUM & CUSTOM DESIGN MINE AND...

1. 6,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3369
    IMPORTANCE OF HIGH GRADE LITHIUM & CUSTOM DESIGN MINE AND PROCESSING PLANT:

When Spodumene price were high ($6000), there is always a good operating leverage.

The plant can be able to pay the following mine and processing plant related problems:
    Because of low grade ore recovery rate can be low,
    because of processing plant has got operations and maintenance related problems,
    the mine can gave bad quality water,
    power sources can work inefficiently.

After all company still can have cash left for future investments.

if free cash flows be negative under the current spot price, if unit operating costs of around A$1000 a tonne, the company leverage suddenly disappears.

There are several big and many small mine and processing plant that they cannot maintain their processing plant, which requires continuous improvement, preventing maintenance under current manipulation and assault by UBS, GS type of vampires.

There is on permanent solution that the company must have efficient mine and processing plant design to process what ore properties. The other way to explain this the company must have all ore related information, design mine and processing plant suitable for required conditions without compromise.

In this case the company can reduce cost easily and generate free cash flow for future investments and dividends.

Many lithium mine and processing plant are getting old and unreliable, including Greenbushes. These type plant need many millions to repair, replacing and adopt advanced technology.

LTR KV mine and processing plant design for KV ore grade and properties. Investing renewable energy, advanced technology for testing and production, custom design control system. Securing clean process water. Investing particularly ESG, These are can make huge difference about profitability, efficiency and end users respect.

Having high grade lithium stockpiles which is ready to process and every batch of this stockpile has been tested to make sure recovery rate, SC6, chemical and physical properties are match as designed criteria. KV gas high capability with great flexibility.

KV is now accepted by international rating agencies as Tier1 one lithium mine and processing plant. There was not a such a well designed lithium mine and processing plant. There won’t be such plant under today’s economic conditions.

LTR BOD, management, shareholders, workers are all should be very proud about involving such a great development.

LTR has great BOD and management to handle such volatile time. We all will be happy with end results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.035(2.49%)
Mkt cap ! $3.321B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.39 $1.36 $8.516M 6.186M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 209738 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 13727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.38
  Change
-0.035 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.36 $1.39 $1.36 2080822
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.