Batterys are they the way to go?, page-117

1. 82,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Try a politically more balanced perspective and you may get more traction''

you seem to think that I have a use for 'traction' - meaning to debate and bring ideas and convince and that will make change

I have no such desire ---------- that would mean that I had some kind of ego and think that I can have affect

I have no such ideas. (or when I do, and do put them on paper - it's not in any hope of 'traction')

What I can do is to draw out stupidity from behind doors and curtains - so it is seen in it's full colours as the bearers of such stupidity drop their guard in rage and come out raging

then - it's for others to judge

It's why that often I don't actually give opinion - I just highlight either happenings, or similar - the stupidity shows itself - then the ranting stupid worms come out from the woodwork - but, yes, sometimes I give it a nudge

a little dialogue here and there and their colours fly with great flair ----------- and are seen by the world

then, with luck - they are scythed down at the ballot boxes as their equally stupid politicians try on the whims of moron land

I lost any illusions I had to being effective a long time ago - but, I can seed a few things

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.