SPL 4.35% 11.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Big Pharma or Vulture Capitalists, page-2

1. 3,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    There has been much speculation about the 3-4 year time frame regarding proof of concept (POC). You can literally find hundreds of links providing definitions on the interweb to support a claim but I think the link I’ve provided below is very detailed and worth reading.

Obviously if a company wants to declare POC from a Phase One safety trial then that’s their biz. Most companies establish POC in early Phase 2 (2a) or generally at the end of Phase 2B.

Regardless, the value of the compound would be commensurate with how far along the POC chain you took the drug.

The lack of detail and specificity around the partnership, equity changes, product development and exit plans plans are eye watering and IMO warrant an ASX query. I’ll submit an application to ASIC in the next few days which others can/should do as well.

The whole ‘up to $38m’ investment is wildly spurious because establishing a bare thread POC after a Phase One (which could potentially be achieved in 4 years if everything went perfectly right) would cost a mere fraction of $38m.

Whereas a totally investment of $38m would suggest the approximate cost of a drug developed right through to the end of a decent sized Phase 2B trial which would be in my opinion an 8 year journey from today if everything when perfectly right

So something doesn’t add up. We don’t know the details even after the webinar. So for Medicxi and Starpharma to run the line of POC within 3-4 years is IMO potentially misleading without adequate clarity.

https://www.biocurate.com/resources/proof-of-concept-industrys-perspective/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $45.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $62.84K 565.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10428 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 167020
Last updated 15.32pm 24/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.