HCH 5.88% 96.0¢ hot chili limited

Wow, brilliant interview, gee it sounds like an absolute...

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1051
    Wow, brilliant interview, gee it sounds like an absolute winner.........!!
    I should invest another $400k and sell one of my cars? I'd just love to pay for CE to have another holiday in Japan with a generous entertainment budget. After all, Steak and Wine are VERY expensive there!

Cynic side of me away for the moment, yes we have heard this all before and I am disappointed in CE, but more so in NAB, she has stated so many times that shareholders need to "trust management" and there that there will nor be another CR (the $1 special). I know that we need monies for investors for explorers etc etc, but even in this interview CE states that there may be potential offtakes in the wind and that the Japs are inteterested in the water side of things. So why the 24hr rapid raise?!?! If it has so much potential then of course the insto's jumped in at 20%+ discount. Maybe I should apply for my sophisticated investor certificate and get me some of this action!!

The BIG question that I have is, where did the Osisko money go? vacations? Certainly not to MB and his drill rigs.

I did pivot and thought I knew what HCH's plan was going forward. How wrong was I! Ouch! Will be watching this one very closely going forward, and reseting my expectations.
    GLTAH, we might need it.
    Go the copper price, although I do expect a small pullback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
-0.060(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 94.5¢ $998.6K 1.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5203 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 5001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
96.0¢
  Change
-0.060 ( 5.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.5¢ 197009
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.