BIT 3.51% 5.5¢ biotron limited

So if it has happened before you learn from that, before I...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    So if it has happened before you learn from that, before I purchased my shares I only went through the financial history of Biotron, and the scientific results. I wish I payed more attention to how often they have not given realistic updates on upcoming results and news (possibly from outside labs) in their long history. Ultimately the buck stops with them just like any company, whatever the outside factors are you are still in charge of managing those factors and calculating your deadlines and press releases accordingly as well as your controlling your BUSINESS. I don't run a multi-million dollar biotech company but I do have a boss and operate my affairs punctually. External factors are stopping me from paying bills on time I email the people I owe letting them know why, and I put measures in place to ensure it doesn't happen again. This actually has never happened to me because I have spent my whole life maintaining my reputation and making sure I don't let myself get into those positions. But if I did I wouldn't let it happen again because that isn't how I or high functioning mature individuals operate. How many times do you need to miss result deadlines to know you need to restructure your company and put in procedures to make sure catastrophic mistakes like this don't happen again. Is it catastrophic to be known as a company that continually gives false information? Borderline, they are teetering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $49.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $48.93K 874.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40549 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 126191 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ 262949
Last updated 15.32pm 17/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.