BLG 2.94% 3.3¢ bluglass limited

@Mjornbon,If in doubt go straight to the top. Here is an email...

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1922
    @Mjornbon,

If in doubt go straight to the top. Here is an email response from Jim,

Thankyou for sharing your concerns regarding unfavorable Hot Copper posts about BluGlass.

I want toassure you that we are carefully positioning our resources to ensure meaningfulprogress. Accordingly, our primary focus has been to ensure success on theME-Commons contract and advancing our collaboration with AppliedEnergetics, and similar opportunities.Our work with the US Departmentof Defense’s Microelectronics Hub as part of the CLAWS Hub, and associatedspecial projects has the potential to be a game changer for BluGlass.

InFebruary, we met with the CLAWS Hub NCSU leads and the US Government officialswho put their names on the line by supporting our team. They asked us to givethem clear wins as soon as possible, and we did. In our quarterly report, wenoted:

• BluGlass delivered all quarterly milestones (Jan-Mar) under its Microelectronics Commons‘ CLAWS Hub contract and is on track or ahead of schedule on all metrics.
    • The Company has made substantial progress against many of next quarter’s deliverables (Apr-Jun) spanning operational, single-mode, and DFB milestones.
    • BluGlass has met yearly single-mode electro-optical performance metrics across core 405nm, 420nm, and 450nm wavelengths, and continues to work on refinements.

Feedbackfrom the NCSU and Government representatives following our quarterly review wasquite favorable, encouraging us to maintain momentum on our low-powersingle-mode and DFB products. In that vein, we released a white paper notingDFB progress as part of this quarter’s upcoming ME Commons update.

• As part of its development activity with the CLAWS Hub, BluGlass has also improved the performance of its novel 450 nm blue gallium nitride (GaN) DFB lasers.
    • BluGlass, together with development partner the University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB), improved the side-mode suppression ratio of its DFB lasers by 100% since Photonics West 2023,
    • exhibited power output over 100mW from a single diode, and maintained single frequency output over a wide range of current densities.

TheCompany has also reduced operating voltages by 27% over the same period – a keyfactor in device reliability, thermal management, and wavelength stability.

Partneringwith the industry and academia on significant projects is a key pillar ofBluGlass’ growth strategy. Our near-term revenue growth will primarily besupported by our collaboration with the CLAWS hub. In addition to our CoreME-Commons CLAWS project, we look to onboard other significant projects throughthe CLAWS Hub, with large OEMs and defense primes. These projects complementour direct-to-market laser offering, align perfectly with our long-termstrategic roadmaps, and enhance our technology capabilities, providing ashort-term pathway to revenue as we continue to scale our laser production anddelivery.

Our latest‘Meet the Management’ session talks to the ongoing qualification process withcustomers and is available to stream from our website here: https://bluglass.com/recording-meet-the-managament/

To beclear, however, BluGlass’s immediate focus on large-scale revenue-generatingprojects is key to our growth. As I have experienced many times over in mycareer, winning non-dilutive revenue-generating development projects is atried-and-true industry path to validating technology capabilities, growingindustry influence, gaining business sustainability, and becoming a key player.This has been the case at all the start-ups I have worked with over my career -from Spectra Diode Lasers (SDL), Coherent, nLIGHT, and even to K-SLD.

I amvery much looking forward to a productive and exciting year ahead and lookforward to keeping you and the market informed of our progress on ourmilestones.

Onceagain, I thank you for your continued support and belief in the company!

KindRegards,

Jim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $60.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $78.16K 2.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 980000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 253027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 566725
Last updated 15.56pm 11/06/2024 ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.