BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Thanks for reply Kolubara, I know you are also a long term...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks for reply Kolubara, I know you are also a long term holder.
    Thanks to all the "like" replies also.
    I stayed with both BUY and BPH for more than just pep11, but this coud have been of great relief and benefit to the NSW taxpayers, who "import"....gas from elswhere. What a joke.
    Don't bother sending emails, letters or ringing SM, he doesn't care and KP is just a lacky.
    Email Mr Craig Kelly, who would love to take on this issue to show the politcal interference and collusion in our current political parties.
    Schlomo still quotes 5.5km off shore, which is an absolute lie and misinformation.
    But who ever expects him to know facts?
    That's my rant and I feel for all, who may suffer hardship due to this disgrace. I will be holding for other things to come.
    I also believe Mr Breeze will not take this lying down. He is very tenacious and a fighter.
    I wonder if a certain law firm, who just stomped Westpac, would be interested in a class action against sitting federal members for commenting out of parliament on an ASX listed company, that is going through all the correct procedures.
    I'll make the call.
    Please don't be offended if I don't keep posting or reply. I am not a fan of social media.

Suuny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $32.04K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 8461265 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2006271 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 30210
Last updated 11.51am 06/06/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.