I was of the belief that a racist believed his race was...

1. 1,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I was of the belief that a racist believed his race was better/more advanced etc. than another race. Now I look up the word racist and it has been expanded to a level that avoiding being a racist is almost impossible. It's like tip toeing through the tulips or walking on egg shells. You cannot avoid crushing a tulip or two or breaking some egg shells. Good luck in the 21st century and beyond but let me say this. Racism will always exist and their is plenty of reverse racism coming back the other way. In a conversation recently with a bloke I have known for 50 years who is a one quarter aboriginal he advised of what a lousy culture the Western/Whiteman has. Why does Australia allow Black Africans, Muslims, Vietnamese, Chinese into the country diluting the " Ozzie Culture" My answer was that Australia in order to increase it's population were bringing in Immigrants from many places. Blah blah. Who are the racists?? Under the current meaning of the word just about everybody me included and certainly the bloke I have known for 50 years who gets free medical , royalties from Kakadu( not much at mom) lives in the house his white father left him. But heh apparently he has 6 wives and can go to some places in NT where old whitey cannot go. What a complete Cluster F#$k.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.