How is Dutton trying to stop mining, mining is a large...

1. 14,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    How is Dutton trying to stop mining, mining is a large fundamental sector of the Australian economy, without it we are toast. .I just tried to outline maybe what is too much grey in between the lines,

The Greens are more of a threat to Mining and the revolution of young and becoming young voters who will vote them in in mass in the next election probably, i don't know.

It's hard to define what is and what the outcomes will be, but it's more likely with just an educated guess to predict, that with the new global warming data that has come by the world Scientific Studies Organization, Global Coral Bleaching, and global warming in general which i will say everyone has the right to debate over and fight over. if it is true or not, it comes down to the amount of voters who believe it.

Waste of timing really, the point is it's probably not Dutton wanting to stop mining he is only a single man leading the opposition, it's the future party that wins win the next election that will determine the fate of mining in Australia and it's investors. The changing young voters.

You can't change the past, it's like digging up dirt on previous PM'S it doesn't matter at all really, it's the coming election and who wins it that will be the biggest threat to the mining industry.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.