HVN 0.45% $4.47 harvey norman holdings limited

buying opportunity coming, page-6

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Amazon factor?
    Spoke to a HVN team on the ground yesterday, asked them about Amazon factor, they said internally staff were scared shiteless over Amazon and were tracking things obsessively as they were worried about there future.
    Asked them how that had played out so far when it came to trading conditions, same answer across the board was NO EFFECT!
    They said if anything business is actually better because they came out competing too hard, completely misjudged.
    All still expected a negative effect over time though, not surprising with everyone shoving that view down their throats constantly.
    Plenty of internal negatives and I got the inside scoop that Gerry is a tight ass!
    Not only that he's a big jovial personality when Katie isn't there but is very subdued in her presence (under the thumb LOL).
    All in all business as a whole should perform very well H2, at some point they will have to bite the bullet and go for a large across the board IT upgrade, also wouldn't wish being a proprietor on my worst enemy, that may be an area for concern at some point but Gerry has been playing this game a long time and I for one wont bet against him.

Ps: where is the trigger for housing crash Noomxx?
    I agree it will happen and be fierce when it does but where's the trigger?
    My view is at least another 2-3 years of solid support from housing.

Ps: No inside information was given to me, all views were from below proprietor level and Gerry, if you happen to read this don't be a tight ass mate, that surprisedme LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.47
Change
0.020(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $5.569B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.45 $4.48 $4.43 $5.087M 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22806 $4.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.48 14209 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.48
  Change
0.020 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.43 $4.48 $4.43 199924
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.