LPM 7.62% 9.7¢ lithium plus minerals ltd.

CHART

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Hi LPM'ers ... Thought I would start a Chart thread as I haven't been able to find one over the past year for LPM.  I am aware of a few charts being offered/discussed on some of the other threads but locating them can be a bit of a pain.

Anyway, currently, LPM's SP action(chart) is starting to look really good. It has slowly, but surely, continuing its consolidation out of its late March low(20c) and, more particularly over the last week, consolidated above its 2 x GAP up days. In addition, the last two days have seen 'action' above what I'm seeing as a pivotal control line. i.e. a neckline of the HnS bottoming pattern or the Median Tyne line of the 'orange' Bear AP(Andrew's Pitchfork). Sure, it would be more perfect if this was accompanied by increasing volumes but this stock appears very tightly held and so low vols are quite the norm.

To add further TA evidence both Oscillators shown are in Bullish phases and with no signs(hints) of  any Bear pressure.

To get a fair idea of the potential from here I am starting to feel more comfortable that the (blue)Bull AP is valid as minor lows and highs have fallen on tyne levels.  In essence, I feel a close above 40c will weigh the risk/reward even more in favour of the Bulls and will probably mean a move towards the mid/high 50's initially(at least). Consolidation above there and ten my L/T target comes into play ... More about that later ... 1st things 1st, right!

GLTASH'ers ...

LMP_Pattern_180823_Dly.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.008(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $1.976K 20.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98180 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.8¢ 71682
Last updated 10.30am 09/05/2024 ?
LPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.