The fruits Jesus was predominantly referring to, is WORDS, of...

1. 21,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    The fruits Jesus was predominantly referring to, is WORDS, of truth,

Not actions, works?

2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful.

to produce the fine wine of God and Jesus and not the wine you drink from the mother of harlots.

It's evident you keep on keeping on being more fruitful. Getting quite the pruning, hey?

I'm telling you mate, everything is word related, re the NT, spiritual times, war of words.

Yes, as John tells you.
    From the beginning.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Before all things!

The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Without beginning of days!

First, the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.” 3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God,

The arm of the Lord!

Belief and Unbelief Among the Jews and wotsup

37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, wotsup still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:

“Lord, who has believed our message
    and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”[h]

39 For this reason wotsup could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 “He has blinded wotsup's eyes
    and hardened wotsup's heart,
    so wotsup can neither see with his eyes,
    nor understand with his heart,
    nor turn—and I would heal him”[i]

41 Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus’ glory and spoke about him.

From God who has no arms but a mouth. eek.png

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.[b]

You don't have to believe it. You can slander it as much as you like by proclaiming these bible scriptures come from the mother of harlots, with your holy than thou delusion, but there is no way possible for you to invalidate what is cleary written in the Holy Spirit inspired scriptures.

You delude yourself that you can, but ther's no way you can.

You're your word, the spirit of you, flying around in the heavens, lower.

No, my words and spirit are different persons, so to speak.
    To boot, just as The Father and the Holy Spirit himself are different persons.

16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.

26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

The scales been removed from your eyes as yet, wotsup?
    Forget the Roman Catholic Church and just read the scriptures as they are written.
    I expect more evidence of you being pruned with nutritious fruit to bear us with.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.