Abba the Father himself the Spirit, who is God, the only true...

1. 21,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Abba the Father himself the Spirit, who is God, the only true God and defined by Jesus when here in 17:3

That has nothing to do with what we were discussing.
    We are different as flesh or spirit.
    Our words are different than our spirit.

This is where and why many discussions with you, are a waste of time, you keep losing the plot.

You lost the plot.

You said: You're your word, the spirit of you, flying around in the heavens, lower.

I said: "No, my words and spirit are different persons, so to speak"

You said 1 John 4:2 - By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,

This verse suggests not all who confess (due to flesh not spirit) Jesus.

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Hence Jesus having the God and Fathers words without measure, meant that when he expressed them out, he Became the express image of God's PERSON = WORD, The Word.Jesus also shows in John 14:10, that by hearing the words from him = seeing the Father (spiritually).

None of this has anything to do with what we were discussing which is

You said: You're your word, the spirit of you, flying around in the heavens, lower.

I said: "No, my words and spirit are different persons, so to speak"

You said 1 John 4:2 - By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,

Your words and your spirit are different.
    I bet when you are working or down the pub you are not your spirit which the Spirit causes you to groan because you don't know what to pray for:

26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

But I'm sure you will lie and say you are of God and in the spirit all the time despite avoiding to tell us the process of washing your sins clean by the Blood of the Lamb, the process of obtaining the waters of eternal life that wells up inside, and what slaps in the face regarding the arm of the Lord.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.