PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Commsec, page-2

1. 3 Posts.
    well, the short answer is: no.

I'm no expert either but I have had a few international shares over the years. Here is how I understand the situation based on my experience and brief conversations with commsec recently.

you've missed the boat to have them pre converted so you need to wait for your share certificate to be sent to you.

if it's electronic issue, then no problems; commsec will convert and put into your international trade account.

if pensana issue them as paper shares, then commsec won't hold them. you'll need to go to a full service broker. there is a list on the ASX website.

I'm trying to find out if the share certificate issue will be electronic or paper but no answers as yet.

if they are electronic and commsec will handle them, then you will need an commsec international trading account. have you set this up yet? they have a backlog at the moment (from all of us I assume)

I hope that helps a little. as I said, no expert on this just my understanding which may be not 100% spot on.

I'm holding pm8 shares across three accounts so keep us posted with anything you find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.