SUM 9.76% 22.5¢ summit minerals limited

@Swingerz Thanks for posting that T20 info, that is really...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    @Swingerz Thanks for posting that T20 info, that is really really interesting. I did request a T20 list some time back but never got one.

These 2 have been there along with the Mahlis since the Castor acquisition back in June-July last year.

To be honest I thought that one or both of these pairs of ''Canadian free loaders" as @potgut put it one time to be the source of the share dump that dropped us back to around the 6-7 cent mark, now I don't know.

Table below from the most recent annual report.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6169/6169924-63db67f4b29e99d8f7aeed1f628b40b7.jpg
    No real change in the names, Ms Chunyan in position #1 is a major in many speculative stocks i've checked out over the last few years.
    The Mahlis' and Dahrouges' came onboard with the Castor Aquisition along with the Castor Lithium Company.
    The following companies in positions 7-12 have been in there since Summit was listed and have shareholdings as part of the acquisition terms. SUM acquired a number of small companies as part of listing on the ASX.
    Only bit that really stands out to me is the whomever the BNP account represented has exited, and maybe the Tossoun super account. Tossoun is another one you see come up all the time across various speculative stocks.
    I'm pleased to see Bishroy Habib in there too, Honestly I completely missed the fact the BOD had bought shares at all. At that time (post price collapse) I was that disgusted I wasn't following what SUM was doing at all. If I had been a bit more prepared when the price collapsed my name would be on or damn close to being on that list too...

I was working today so I didn't get much of a chance to follow the market but I was pretty pleased to see it back up again.

Makes me wonder what was the driver for the fall, at the time I believed it was big holder(s) exiting but now I think it must have been a group of smaller holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.020(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $9.293M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 23.0¢ 19.5¢ $207.5K 989.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 57606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.020 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 23.0¢ 19.5¢ 1218907
Last updated 12.52pm 30/05/2024 ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.