ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

BC. They have brainwashed the public well on that point, but I...

1. 8,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 988
    BC.

They have brainwashed the public well on that point, but I have always said that I would not like to get between the public and their personal transport, namely cars.
    It would be absolutely fatal politically.

I have never seen an issue more incompetently handled than the so called transition to EV's.
    Only a government, or in this case many governments, could f&%k it up as badly as they have.

The only track left for them to pursue is force, and that will make them a lot of enemies.

This is likely to be the ruin of China and at least that is one good thing.

There will not be better batteries and chargers because you cannot trash the laws of physics.

Every spark of electricity that needs to come out of the battery, to drive a " sparkmobile", has to be put in there in the first place and the grid is not capable of doing so.
    That's it in a nut shell.

The picture of the Chinese sparkmobile that you show does not tell the whole story.
    What happens when there are six cars all trying to charge at that rate, which they would, then the system would way overload.
    The grid would protect itself and limit the supply of sparks, to where each car would only get a fraction of the power it needs to charge at the advertised rate.

This always will be and always was.
    It was never taken into account when this harebrained scheme was worked out.

There is a lot left in ICE engines yet, probably on different fuels or blends of different fuels.

GO ICG YOU GOOD THING.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $501 71.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1423050 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1577264 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.