SPL 4.35% 11.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

SEE: FIREBRICK 17 April 2024ASX AnnouncementNasodine Nasal Spray...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    SEE: FIREBRICK
    17 April 2024ASX Announcement
    Nasodine Nasal Spray Launch in the USA

Should SPL adopt a similar approach in the US to market Viraleze- its a big market and the ASX reacted well to this announcement

FRE.AX says:
    ”……In the US, Nasodine will be promoted for ‘nasal hygiene’ without any therapeutic claims. Basedon legal advice obtained by the Company, this allows Nasodine to be marketed without FDAapproval. Since 2020, mutiple PVP-I nasal sprays have been introduced in the US andcontinue to be marketed this way.“Nasodine will be the only PVP-I nasal spray in the US that is supported by demonstratedsafety in clinical trials and a growing list of peer-reviewed publications,” said FirebrickExecutive Chairman, Dr Peter Molloy.“Our position has always been that if we can make Nasodine available, people will use it,” saidDr Molloy. “In a post-COVID world, where everyone is concerned about nasal hygiene, webelieve Nasodine is the answer.”In the US, Nasodine is manufactured for Firebrick by a contract manufacturer who recentlycompleted their first US commercial batch of finished product. Warehousing and orderfulfilment is provided by a third party logistics partner in the US. For marketing, Firebrick hasengaged a US-based online marketing agency to develop and execute a social mediaadvertising campaign.Initially, Nasodine will be marketed online only, although in the future it is expected to beavailable in US pharmacies as well….”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $45.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $62.84K 565.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10428 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 167020
Last updated 15.32pm 24/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.