"This was a ripping IQ test ..."I enjoy the posts of @shaneos...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3367

"This was a ripping IQ test ..."

I enjoy the posts of @shaneos and yourself, Zip. However (IMHO), the COVID Kool Aid was never an IQ test. It was evil.

From 26.20
    To 27.50

The whole documentary is good.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5885/5885952-55cc3c7df42bc3df5d6a09721794ee03.jpg

If you had a son, would you be proud to see him grow up to be like Yuval Harari? Does he represent the evolution of Man?

Documentary above From 20.40 To 22.00

He despises Humans in their natural state ... and people want to allow him (and his ilk) to play God?

I couldn't care less about Humans flying through Space. I just don't see any need for Humans to inhabit new worlds. Humans have enough trouble co-existing in this world.

The goal in Life is NOT to prove you are smarter than the next bloke ... but to live in harmony with all organisms.

Unfortunately, we now have CRISPR technology available that (theoretically) combined with a high school knowledge of Chemistry, can have people creating BioApp produced virii, to target people based on their DNA.

Hence the Deagel 2025 forecast of marked population declines, especially among western nations.

Last edited by Andyrooo: 15/01/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.