Yep your professor, the one who was quoted in your post which...

1. 11,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Yep your professor, the one who was quoted in your post which you edited.

Dr Phillip J Buckhaults currently works at the Department of Drug Discovery and Biomedical Sciences, University of South Carolina. Phillip does research in Bioinformatics, Cancer Research and Genetics.Skills and ExpertiseGene ExpressionCell CultureCloningDNAElectrophoresisRNAGenomicsSequencingCancer BiologyMolecular Genetics
    Augusta UniversityCancer CenterUnited StatesPositionProfessor (Associate)August 2003 - March 2010University of South CarolinaDepartment of Pathology, Microbiology and ImmunologyColumbia, United StatesPositionProfessor.

Impressive huh Moggs? Thanks for mentioning this guy. Here are his thoughts on the vaccines which he's had 3 of.

He himself was vaccinated three times with Pfizer’s covid vaccine and recommended it to family and friends. He described the mRNA platform technology as “revolutionary” and said the vaccine has saved many lives.“I’m a real fan of this platform,” Buckhaults told the Senate. “I think it has the potential to treat cancers, I really believe that this platform is revolutionary. In your lifetime, there will be mRNA vaccines against antigens in your unique cancer.

Now I have this dilemma Moggs of who to take notice of, a Professor in the fields of relevant sciences? or a random nobody slobbing it in Cairns with zero qualifications?

Gee tough choice.....lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.