Off to another funeral shortly. Gutted. Mates wife (he is awake)...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    Off to another funeral shortly. Gutted. Mates wife (he is awake) jabbed so she could look after sick mom in care facility. Well she can't care for mum as she is on end of life support - massive heart attack - no previous medical issue with health and took great care of herself. This is the second death in as many weeks in a small circle of people in a country area. The last one had to wait over two weeks for space / time available at the crematorium. Seems they are booked solid these days.

Excess deaths persist. I found this comment worthy of inclusion here in a youtube post from Katie Hopkins about the deaths;

" @thecentralscrutinizer1758 2 weeks ago I'm a male nurse. I was working in A&E during Covid. I smelt a rat from the beginning. I was one of the minority within the NHS who refused the vaccine. When the government threatened to sack us unless we took the vaccine I knew I was right. While in A&E I never saw a young healthy patient die of Covid. All the deaths were among the elderly or sick who had multiple serious health problems (they were effectively dying anyway) yet doctors were documenting cause of death as Covid despite these people having cancer, chronic kidney disease, liver failure, COPD etc. No staff died of Covid yet I know of 3 who died of cardiac arrest after having the vaccine and all were in their 40s. Make of that what you will."

Tell our politicians to dismiss the WHO "treaty" and do it with vigor.
    Keep spreading the word and the message as we need even more Aussies to wake up.
    GLTAll CW (living man)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.