Diaper ReportGuest Post by Eric PetersThis is a portrait more so...

1. 22,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

Diaper Report

Guest Post by Eric Peters

Diaper-Report-696x477.jpg

This is a portrait more so than a report – but it can also be read as the latter.

The other day, at my gym, I saw a guy wearing facial underwear. His underwear was also showing. He was one of those guys who think it’s “cool” – or whatever the term for the same sentiment is now – to wear his pants coming down, so as to permanently expose his actual underwear. It is a shame that there isn’t some way to stop the spread of this . . .

Well, there is – of course. It is called a belt. Or pants that fit.

But what has this to do with facial underwear? I am not exactly sure but it seems a correlation can be hypothesized. Those who walk around displaying their underwear on purpose are making a statement. And so are those who are still – Jesus Christ! – wearing underwear over their faces. And that statement is: I am a militant follower. I make a point of showing how much of a conformist I am. So much so that I will continue to make an ass out of myself in public by absolutely refusing to come to grips with how stupid I look. With the implication being how stupid I am.

Consider how stupid it looks to walk around with your pants coming off and your underwear showing – on purpose. We are not talking about a guy whose pants are ill-fitting and can’t help showing a little crack. Well, he could help it – by wearing a belt or buying pants that fit. But the point is he probably doesn’t intend to show what ought to be out-of-sight. No, we are talking about people like this guy at my gym who make a point of showing their underwear, as if anyone wanted to see it. They put on the show in public, too – where kids can see this.

Which may actually be a good thing, in that it teaches kids what stupid looks like.

The same as regards the facial underwear. Is it possible there’s anything more indicative of stupidity than the wearing of that in public?

In almost-mid 2024?

It is not mid-2020 anymore, in other words. Back then, wearing underwear could be (weakly) defended on the basis of almost everyone-else (but not everyone) also wearing facial underwear and we all know what a herd animal the human animal is. The urge to be one of many rather than one out of many is strong in most, which is why most go along in whatever direction the herd is going for the sake of going along and nothing more than that. It took some anti-herd-ness to be one out of many back in 2020. I know because I was one – and felt the eyes of the herd upon me and felt the uneasiness of the herd at the sight of me. Also the latent anger, which was a palpable vibe.

There were also, of course, the signs barring entry to stores and so on and most people will do almost anything to avoid a confrontation, even at the price of their self-respect. Cue Bobby (Ned Beatty’s character in Deliverance) who pleaded with the rabid hillbillies: “What’s this all about?”

He soon found out.

And some people were faced with having to choose whether to risk losing their jobs – or keep their self-respect. Many chose to not risk losing their jobs.

Some also believed that facial underwear-wearing warded off the Dread Sickness they also believed – because so they were told – would kill them (or granny) if they didn’t.

But it is no longer possible to believe that anymore – assuming a person of at least average intelligence, capable of discerning that almost no one is still wearing facial underwear anymore and almost no one is getting sick – or dying . . . other than those who took the “safe and effective” drugs they were led to believe were “vaccines.”

So what we’re dealing with is a variant of militancy that will not acknowledge stupidity. And – parenthetically – the Orange Man is afflicted with this variant, too. He does not walk around with his underwear showing – thank God for small favors – not does he wear underwear over his face. But – Jesus Christ! – the man still continues to pretend the drugs he pushed were “beautiful” and “saved millions of lives.”

He might as well be walking around with his pants falling off, his underwear on display – as well as on his face.

Last edited by ramAustralia: removed ad link 14/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.