@yasoooo"Christ (Yehowshuwa) will return and tell people that he...

1. 23,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @yasoooo

"Christ (Yehowshuwa) will return and tell people that he is only a prophet of God and not a god or equal to God"

, "Christ said

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3"

That was at the time he was here and after the cross, exalted and Glorified, he is now a BEGOTTEN God John 1:18.
    Now ruling for the Father until death no more.
    But that doesn't make him part of a Trinity God, or a pre-existing one.
    He is the 2nd Adam man, made by the word and power of God that came down from heaven = he is a heavenly 2nd Adam, not made of dust, earthly.
    Otherwise, a 2nd Adam man is exactly that, a 2nd Adam.

1 Cor 15:27 - For “He (Yehowah) has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him, it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted.
    Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all. = (God, Yehowah = WORD, The Word, all in all).

John 1:1..........and God was/is the Word (not Jesus).

WORD = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = Yehowah Almighty God and Father.

Jesus says, in my Fathers House, he also says, I am in the Father.

Jesus now -> John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. = The word of God.

Jesus was given the word of God without measure, became the carrier of the word of God = Spirit and Life, God's representative of the word, like no one before him or after him and named (only) accordingly to represent this role, as per the following;

Rev 19:13 - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Heb 1:4 - Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
    Phil 2:9 - Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

"Every name" ??? Fathers as well?
    Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

worship toward thy holy temple -> Rev 21:22 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord (Yehowah) God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Name by inheritance -> The Word of God from The Word = Yehowah.

Jesus to my knowledge, never used the name Yehowah, so we need to consider the following in another light.
    John 17:6 - I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
    17:26 - And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

17:11,12 - Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
    While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Jesus repeatedly says, that he speaks the Fathers words, so he was keeping them by The Word (Father), which also covers The word of God.

Jesus's name The Word of God -> Acts 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

These words which the Father Gave Jesus are -> John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh (words) profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 3:3,5 - Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
    Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (1st birth, mothers womb) and of the Spirit (2nd birth), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Hence the word of God and the Spirit, are interchanged, born again by them, or it.

"see - enter"???????? hmm
    Luke 17:21 - Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

"within" -> what does that mean = the word of God, Heavenly, TRUTH of, will be in you or some.
    Let thy Kingdom (WORD) come on earth as in Heaven.
    The truth of the word of God, is the Keys to the Kingdom.
    In you -> John 16:14 - He (Spirit of truth the Holy Spirit = Father) shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words), and shall shew it unto you. (including interpretation).
    John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Yasoooo, after Jesus we are in Spiritual times and as you may have seen above (brief), all roads lead to Rome = WORD, words, every message revolves around this, hence we're in a War of words, truth verses lies.

God is Spirit and His words are Spirit, his Spirit expressed, just as your words are your spirit expressed.
    In John 1:1...........and God was the Word .............God is Word, that's the basics of what he wants to be known as, and for us to pay attention to his expressed words.

Jesus had the words of the God and Fathers without measure, so when he expressed them out, He Became the Express Image of God's PERSON = Word, The Word. Heb 1:3 KJV.
    Jesus confirms this in the following, where he explains what SEEING him means, = seeing the Father, Spiritually.
    John 14:10 - Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

Jesus defines the actual works here, as only being the words of God coming out of him, being heard, as SEEING the Father = Spiritually.
    As per the OT, one hears the words of Yehowah from and angel and then says, now I have seen your face, now referring to Yehowah.

As well in the OT, the word said to me and the Spirit said to me = Yehowah said to me, word and spirit are deemed as one in the same.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.