@DBT9"Catholics believe in Jesus. Catholics are Christians, Mr...

1. 23,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @DBT9

"Catholics believe in Jesus. Catholics are Christians, Mr Wotsup."

According to their own claims, Peter the Rock instead of Jesus being the Christ the Son of the living God = the Rock that the Church would be built upon, they were OFF THE Rock, from the get go and the gates of hades, progressively prevailed BIG time as history shows.

They believe of the name Jesus, but they Have created an entirely Different Jesus, no questions about it, Because the Bible says so.
    The God and Father, the true one, totally vanishes, they rip out his Holy Spirit and make another being out of it = idol and naturally as the God and Father is Spirit, they would be replacing his Spirit with another.
    That's just a brief of what they do to the Father and Son.

Due to this destruction of the Father and Son, how could they possibly say, they have a relationship, with something or someone, that they don't know who or what they are???
    It might as well be Humpty Dumpty tongue.png

Unfortunately, due to them, most of the Christian world, carry their corrupted roots.

From what I'm seeing from various areas, this Will continued until Jesus comes and exposes what's sitting up in their Temples. 2 Thes 2.
    2 Thes 2:10,11 = No matter what simple matters I may put before people, like White for example, they have NO option but to say it's black, and this has been going on even on here, Loud and Clear.

Jesus is Very Clear, only Few find = Truth and I do not believe the said Christian numbers would be deemed as a few.
    I would like it to be, but that's not what I'm seeing.

What it will all mean = I'm not sure, possibly they will have to experience the wroth, which immediately follows the Great Tribulation.
    Pre the worth, or at it's commencement, Jesus would have revealed the truth, but he has already gathered his sheep just prior. eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.