It's not just the cost of groceries, it's cost of 12...

1. 14,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    It's not just the cost of groceries, it's cost of 12 interest rises since Albo got the job. Can you imagine a desperate bloke who is used to bangars and mash from his lovely when he gets home after a day toiling only to find that she is using cheap snags from Coles and mash in a packet. He's gonna be furious. I would be too but I aint using my wife as a punching bag but some others would. Meanwhile up north as the hundred thousand dollar payments keep coming in, it dont matter how much a slab of four ex is because the cash keeps rolling in and the thuggery continues. But the Voice wouda, couda, shouda fixed it. Rubbish. They'd be drinking triple filtered vodka up there washed down with a witchity grub for entree and a blue to rare emu fillet for main lightly smoked over the same leaves they used in the welcome to nation opening acts at the sports. What a laugh that was banana. i'm still chuckling over the guys who fought in the great wars for this marvellous country , born in country towns having some uncle come out looking rather dapper, rather david jonesish with a dead possum, fox or something drapped around him...where was PETA the animal protection folks , very quiet, but probably seething after a judge said its allright to chase an animal with your four wheel drive across the dirt just to kill it provided you cough cough eat it....mate, the old diggers looking at this dude as he welcomes them to their own land. five thousand smackeroos in the back pocket thankyou Albo. Cost of living. Someones paying for all this woke largesse banana, some with their lifes.
    Last edited by beefarmer: 29/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.