DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Chart, page-3419

1. 10,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4514
    Yes rising interest rates have certainly impacted the ASX! However I don’t see things improving any time soon, with any interest rate drops. No chance of that imo despite what you hear in the lying scumbag mainstream media and Powell himself. We have record immigration coming to all western countries driving up costs, we have instability in the Middle East and 90% of global shipping having to divert 100s of kilometres off course creating delays and increase in shipping insurance premiums. This lag effect is yet to get priced into goods and services since it is still quite recent. We also have oil and gas prices starting to rebound off their lows which is only going to increase costs for basically everything. Just remember US have lost their global oil influence, opec now hold the cards. The US have problems in the ME and in Venezuela and are getting forced out of these regions with the rise of BRICS. Plus USA’s own domestic climate change policies creating issues with their own production which will peak this year. Plus they still need to refill their strategic reserves which are near record lows.
    The only way they will cut rates in the 6 months will be politically motivated to try to please the US population before the November elections. However if they do this it will only create further inflation since it will take place at the wrong moment. Something to keep an eye on!!! Either way gold is set to benefit in any circumstance due to its safety haven status. It is the main reason I would prefer DRE to predominately focus on the gold! With a side of REE.
    Last edited by coto: 01/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $32.06K 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1878458 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1268488 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 608000
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.