Why compare, other than to draw attention? I also doubt this...

1. 4,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Why compare, other than to draw attention? I also doubt this comparison was his brain bubble, this comparison has more than likely come from advisers i.e. the Australian Jewry.

I hope it does not happen as do all of us, but if ever Israel would want the western world to be united in a wider middle eastern conflict, it is now. ASIO Chief Mike Burgess recently warned an Islamic terrorist attack is our worst threat. Mark my words, it is coming - 'weird' is not a word that will comfort the victims when it does happen. A false flag, a mission undertaken by the Mustaribeen against Jews and Australians, with all evidence leading back to Arabs, would not only force the current Government into backing Israel in this current conflict but also finish the current Government at the next election due their current position and unabated levels of immigration.

Port Arthur, 9-11, October 7, all contain unrealistic elements, forensics hidden, trials hidden, witnesses murdered.

Our world is not peaches and cream, it is filled with evil and hate at the very top. Australia is but a pawn in the stakes of globalisation and nothing should be taken for granted.

The Port Arthur Massacre – A Mossad Operation?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.