Many souls have returned as guides to those who have evolved...

1. 10,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2047
    Many souls have returned as guides to those who have evolved enough to receive the messages, it is just that very few people believe such facts being spoken about by those who can channel the messages of those souls who have returned.
    When a soul returns to a physical form on Earth, they forget all of there past lives and lose there Godly powers, this is due to the density and low vibration environment of living on Earth, some go through a awakening and start to remember and speak about it to others like me and others do, I can not channel messages and totally rely on my high intuition, others have evolved a bit higher than me during there current incarnation and are able to channel those souls who have chosen to return as spiritual guides, only those who have lifted themselves to the 4th dimension will have a intuition high enough to see the truths from those channeling such messages and in many cases are able to receive messages in dreams sometimes remembering other times as a boost to there intuition.
    So you see many souls do return, it is just that very few people believe in what we say.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.