ECS 13.3% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

I think that investors should be aware that quarterly releases...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I think that investors should be aware that quarterly releases for companies involved with direct agricultural production have periods of growth and periods of harvest/processing/sales.

To put it simply, ECS cannot sell products that it does not yet have. They are on a backlog for certain products because they simply haven’t processed the material yet. You don’t take a calf to sale and sell it in advance as a fully grown cow, you don’t ship any product to a customer without knowing you actually have the product. Things can go wrong in agriculture and payments are made when there is certainty, unfortunately Cannabis like any other product has uncertainty BUT having mixed indoor/outdoor enclosures heavily mitigates these risks. The long term export contracts as well as vertical products are maximising the future sales pipeline. ECS is contracted and has guaranteed revenues for years to come, the increased expenditure on staffing for harvest and increasing of facility size is expected and the only way to do this is to spend money. We know the ROI for each enclosure having a short payoff period.

I have faith in everything that is being done and despite my historical dissent at the capital raise, it seems a necessary evil to expand the earning potential long term. Bells wouldn’t burn their HNWI clients, they wouldn’t raise for free without knowing they would be exercising their options (Buying now would return 83% before Bells can sensibly exercise their options at strike price). As we have seen with the 750k after-market sale, someone wants out for whatever reason. People buy and sell shares to fund whatever they need the cash for. I am adding continuously to average down here knowing that ECS is beyond undervalued compared to its peers. I’d love to be at 4-5c right now, but markets are irrational and those selling at these prices who purchased (and weren’t gifted their shares…) are taking a loss for no genuine reason.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $12.13K 721.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 506826 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 985742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 82857
Last updated 12.24pm 12/06/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.