ENV 0.00% 2.1¢ enova mining limited

I just can't believe what some can do..Yesterday replied to me...

1. 4,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3681
    I just can't believe what some can do.
    Yesterday replied to me as well.
    If someone was interested, first dissect the app what it is saying. I post on a lot of threads where I am not holding. Or buying and selling. Because I do play a number of stocks, its sometimes difficult for me to track what my buy price and sell price was, but at least I have got the actual data. Plus, I am on of the few on Hot Copper who actually writes when they buy with price and writes when they sell with price - not always, but many. For all practical purposes app might just be looking at which stocks the posts are being made and whether it decreased later or increased. No clue, I am just guessing, but wouldn't be surprised.
    Reminds me of a situation where some guys were approaching a house where they wanted to go. There were some smoke coming from the house. Many looked at it from far and returned, thinking something is wrong and the house may be burning. A few thought, I will find out more and ventured closer. When they reached the house they saw there was Charcoal BBQ on and people in party mode. Smoke was from BBQ. So sometimes one has to look closer to make a decision. But for many that is not important. Just want to post, want some limelight etc. Oh well, its an open forum, anyone can post what they want.
    Last edited by dc1234: 29/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $359.6K 17.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7486531 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1760295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ 8620796
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.