PLS 0.00% $3.51 pilbara minerals limited

Europe the new frontier

1. 11,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1971
    Paris (Reuters) The worlds biggest diesel engine factory is switching to making electric motors - and is on target to produce close to 1,000,000 motors per year.
    The above has been paraphrased for brevity and just one of just thousands of like articles I've poured through over the last 5 years in my relentless 24x7x8 hour research on the subject of all things EV, battery and battery metals. I'm a conceptual beast, so I rarely remember details; let's face it there's just too much information to retain and the minutiae lost. Instead, my cranial electronics forms an overall picture of progress and evolution to see the future; flashes of what will be, as it were. And at all points, going back some 30 years when I argued with an electrical engineering friend that all cars in the future would be electric (he disagreed), have I seen what I thought was inevitable come to fruition. Hence, when I became aware that battery tech had advanced to make those visions possible, low those 5 years ago, I leapt in to the fray of battery metals. The mistakes I have made are countless, given the stock market was a new and confusing field, given it had no place in my areas of expertise. That said, I already had a sound grasp of demand/supply dynamics and a good grounding in environmental science by which to see the inevitable necessity of alternate energy and its storage. From all those insights I honed in on PLS - 70% and AJM - 30%, strategizing on the nearology and an eventual merger. That didn't quite go as planned, but close enough in the scheme of things to birth a giant in the battery metals sector.

Without a crystal ball I cannot see the future with any exacting clarity, but what I can see is an acceleration of battery tech and its take-up beyond the wildest dreams of most analysts; of whom by nature must remain conservative, and presuming PLS continues with its sound strategies and good management I believe we are on to a winner in the evolution of the brave new world of electric everything; cleaner air, cleaner water, less noise pollution and a healthier bank account in trade for our support.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Madam Machete insists I mow the lawn with the electric mower like some impoverished Mexican gardener. Oh, the humanity! rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.51
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.46 $3.51 $3.43 $13.44M 3.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 126428 $3.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.51 71421 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.51
  Change
0.000 ( 0.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.46 $3.52 $3.43 820442
Last updated 10.44am 12/06/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.