On The Father and Son's names, I'll swear on it 100%, No if buts...

1. 5,377 Posts.
    On The Father and Son's names, I'll swear on it 100%, No if buts about it and NO, there is no way I misunderstood, is was as clear as a bell, the CC's added 17:3 were YOUR WORDS.

Please wotsup, your desperation is showing in your post

First of all do not swear as swearing in God's name or using God's name as expletive goes against the biblical teachings on honoring and respecting God. It is considered disrespectful and can be seen as a form of blasphemy.

Yes, you have understood then used mental gymnasium and assigned meaning which is pure and simply not there, you are a master of doing this, some done on purpose and others you do without knowing or consciencely aware as your comprehension skills are very low

Now wotsup, on what I said, I have the source right Infront of me, there is no way the CC is mentioned in anyway shape or form in this source, and I can assure you I have said many things against the CC. but never, I repeat never even once have I said the CC was involved in changing anything of faith, and that includes anything in the bible

You have a habit of twisting things that is said to you, especially 17:3 trying to make your reality stick, assigning value that is not there, repeating it to the point of becoming truth in your eyes - to you, even thou its a fabrication of your own mentality, you been told this by just about everyone on here, its very obvious to all of us

I kept repeating, which you avoided like the plague and done so to this day.
    Point being, Jesus independently of himself defines the Father as the Only True God when he was here, confirmed in John 1:18,

And no I'm not avoiding it at all, I have given you an explanation of that verse in many posts, I have no problems with this verse, neither does the trinitarian view either, the problem I have is you, like I said above you have a limited comprehension skills understanding things, taking what is said to you and twisting them around hijacking them to suit your agenda, and quite frankly I have no time for that childish stupidity whatsoever, when you mature and understand you will know what I mean

There is no such thing in the bible where Jesus ever does or says anything independently of Himself, Jesus is what he is, whatever He says and does its always got to be understood withing that contexts of his nature, that includes 17:3
    He's the son of God, period and what he says and does is within that context, not independently, in this case its the unity of where eternal life can be found. Father and Son

You must remember the universes or God is not governed by what wotsup sees, or take on the bible

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.