Hi @Joannie, @NoBoDe, @Margaret63 and anyone who see themselves...

1. 17,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Hi
    @Joannie, @NoBoDe, @Margaret63 and anyone who see themselves as good housewives, even if they are men:

I am finally tackling a lot of neglected work round here and I have a fair amount of polished wooden furniture, as well as lino floors in some rooms.
    I used to get some kind of oil in a bottle from any super market to polish furniture with, no longer available - it's all 'wipes' with fragrances, but no 'nourishment' for the wood.
    Next: I used to get a liquid in a yellow bottle for my lino foors, which could clean/wipe and polish all in one go - no longer available.
    Similar to a wonderful 'enzyme' washing powder, which is no longer available.

I did neglect my home insofar that I did not do the 'intensive care' thing, still dusted, swept, vaccuumed etc. but now I want to give my furniture a bit more love/nourishment if you like.
    The enzyme laundry powder has disappeared long ago - I do wonder why though, because it really worked and I used it for all sorts of other cleaning - spot cleaning on carpets and upholstery etc. it was amazing.
    Any opinions, suggestions, anyone - ?
    to be gratefully received by
    Tau
    ;

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.