Both of my daughters are unique, they are bloody amazing :)They...

1. 11,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    Both of my daughters are unique, they are bloody amazing
    They were brought up on our farm and garden centre in England and learned the value of hard work.
    They even grew their own plants when they were about 7 and 9, potted them up and had a little stall of their own.

They earned their pocket money by weeding and doing extra chores in the house.
    So when we eventually did get our two weeks holiday they had money to spend.
    But one year, the eldest rang her friend up from Gatwick airport and left her purse on top of the phone and some bastard nicked it!
    She was so upset, but we all clubbed together to replace it, she did not expect this though.

We worked all weekend and they cooked us a roast dinner on Sunday when they were about 10 and 12.
    Of course they were not saints, they gave us the normal teenagers grief which was very challenging lol.

They are now 45 and 47 and both good mothers.
    The youngest has such a hard time as both of her children have autism and adhd and drive her and everyone bonkers.
    But she says it is what it is, even though every day can be so challenging and difficult.
    I love them dearly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.