LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

They are pathetic. Green fanatics obsessed with "renewable...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    They are pathetic. Green fanatics obsessed with "renewable energy." It's not going to be cheap. It's not reliable. It's not helping the environment. If they don't know this they're imbeciles. If they do know, they're liars. And perhaps they serve masters other than the electorate...

Getting solar installed shortly. Sparky reckons I can expect a 50% reduction in the bill but my understanding is that is a conservative estimate as they don't want disappointed customers. But he said that the goalposts are always shifting - power just keeps getting more expensive, and feed in tariffs are dropping.

He also said that despite having a "massive" system on his own home, he has just installed a second system on his shed, because the power bills were still too much, and on the increase.

It's a big investment. The idea that a struggling family could afford to go solar is a complete joke. It's a "let them eat cake" situation. Batteries are a whole new level of $$$.

And don't forget to buy that EV to save on petrol costs. And save the planet.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5402/5402150-1d45876162e0a9b0942f00305133454c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.