SYA 0.00% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

Something that just floated into my mind.. and i mean this with...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Something that just floated into my mind.. and i mean this with no disrespect to GT3Lui, everyone was extremely frustrated around the time of the AGM, James bit back at GT and said something along the lines of "i dont know what you want me to do? youve sent me an email suggesting you take over Investor relations"

A few months later the board hires an IR professional with years and years of experience with Alkem... When push comes to shove, these guys are executrive level professionals with mining industry experience and are high level strategic thinkers that have connections in the industry. Its almost laughable to them to think someone from HC could takeup a IR position with them.

All of the armchair CEO's and keyboard experts carrying on about James Brown and "how to run this" or "how to get the carbonate plant up and runnning" or their bad deal making abilities and lack of strategy with Kieth and being "bent over" by Piedmont.... just remember that they WILL hire a new chairman and they WILL hire a new CEO, most likely with a great amount of experience and leadership to take the company to the next level.. Just give them time! The investor relations example is a small, but tangible point im trying to make

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $1.243M 28.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 974650 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 4039972 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ 11033157
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.