SYA 4.65% 4.1¢ sayona mining limited

Yep. And I'm not sure shorters would be happy closing out...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Yep. And I'm not sure shorters would be happy closing out at 5.2 when it's most likely pretty easy for them to run it down lower. You've got to remember why they are short in the first place and it's likely they stay in place until the review is announced as C&M is still a possibility.

Do they really need to be returned before (and if) Sayona is dropped from the 200? The large cross trades after market close on rebalance days is when I thought all the exchanges happen.

My likely outcome for to day IMO only, is we have brief trading halt and Sayona explains something very similar to what Piedmont have put out. A number of funds take up the shares and the waiting game continues. I'm hoping for a bit more excitement but as you mentioned Whisky, due to CG taking up offers until 5:30pm yesterday, I don't see a major partner being involved that way.

The article is still giving me a bit of hope but as has happened a few times (primero newsletter, Brett Lynch reply to Quebec minister being deleted on LinkedIn) This article may well just be another distant memory of something completely fake and or miscommunication.

In any case, it makes for an interesting morning watching and as another poster mentioned yesterday, the vibe and conversations around here lately have been fun and reminiscent of a few years back. Let's hope we're turning a bit of a corner today and PLL's detachment from Sayona allows us to crack on with the Carbonate plant.

Where you at @GT3loui

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $422.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $1.050M 25.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 10275044 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 1610245 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 14886244
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.