SYA 4.65% 4.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-134467

1. 10,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3581
    Sure ... this is JB reply to Elias (GTLoui) who had just vented his displeasure wondering why Vulcan can sell out its production of Hydroxide and SYA can get an OTA for the remaining 50%

(JB) No. I think Elias the difference was the offtake contract - it was around the EGM time - wasn't what I would consider a strategic contract or a partner. It was more a trading Alliance. That's not what we want to do. What we've had now is, production opportunity and we're getting samples. The ability we have now to get a stronger product and I reiterated to the gentleman before that we've used the consultants - sorry the traders - to get material into converters that we know, getting the feedback on the accreditation, which allows us to demonstrate to the more sophisticated offtake partners of how good the NAL product is. How stable it is, how consistent it is and how it converts. That's a six-month process. I'm not saying it's not six months. We are pushing down the path, but there was a there was probably a different mindset that said maybe we keep or preserve some of NAL to lure a bigger partner in Moblan. That's probably not the situation I see right now. So, it's ongoing but there's a few moving parts in that. When you enter production and people just sitting on the fence, once they see the product in the market, then you can get some better players involved.

Not sure if that's exactly what you were thinking. Certainly talking about an accreditation process taking ~6 months and using NAL to lure a bigger partner for Moblan (ah the marlin again?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $422.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $1.050M 25.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 10275044 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 1610245 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 14886244
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.