IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

My last year March post I have made a prediction of SP going to...

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    My last year March post I have made a prediction of SP going to 5 to 7 cents due to mainly macro conditions and the market sentiment towards the company. But it went down further than my predictions.

i think this year, in the short term 3 to 6 months. SP will be hovering between $2 or low $2 and $4 or $5. Please see reasons below:

1) So far US market interest is close to 0 other than a few traders taking some small bites which I have mentioned before, no roadshow or presentation have been done prior to redomicile. Plus, Joel's previous statement on increasing US interest sort of exposing his cherry picking the data to reach his objectives.

2) With the number of trials that is ongoing(at multiple site around the globe), redomicile cost to Nasdaq and Clarion clinic ongoing cost (this can be huge, with so many high profile individuals involved, the delay, the slow process of getting patients through but the wages and rent won't stop), we will get more clarity in the regard in March 4C. I don't have much confidence on seeing good numbers.

3) Per point 2, if numbers are not looking good, this will bring forward the cap raise even at low price point.

4) The killer product 42x trial and result are still at least 12 months away. So this will support the point above, cap raise might be done in very low price point

5) This point can be a positive, the Fed is aiming to reduce the interest rate this year. So there might be more fund flow back to the share market and most likely RBA will follow suit. So the SP might improve market wide not limited to IXHL.

All of the above are just my personal assumption. Always let the numbers talk and avoid joining excessive unnecessary dots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.