GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold and Ukraine, page-3171

1. 10,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3916

Yeah thats pretty much the first thing they did after they initiated the 2014 coup. They shipped in a cargo plane and loaded it up with Ukrainian gold and shipped it out. The Americans have learned a lot from the Nazi's, so much so that they resemble them to a point where there is no discernible difference.
    Something else we face going forward is that it has become blindingly obvious that the full intention of the ruling elite is to suck in as many "migrants" as possible and reduce the police numbers and their ability to combat crime so that massive civil unrest is created enabling these control freaking psychos to put Martial Law in place to lock us down again. There is no doubt whatsoever about this. When I was in the UK last year I witnessed the massive influx of "migrants".
    Nothing makes sense until one realizes that the ruling elite are waging war against ordinary people while they brainwash and distract them.

daily action as the Banksters are back in the game.
    Techs are reverting and are at a point where more upside is doable although more corrective/consolidated action should be expected.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6026/6026619-11854ed0c6dedcf3efea71380e46bf80.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.