GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

So he is still deluded then. So no more rubbish posts since it...

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    So he is still deluded then. So no more rubbish posts since it spiked higher? The behaviour is awfully similar to the lithium bears who trolled the VUL board. All the way down to $2 they were rife but now the price has bottomed, broken out and near on $5 they are nowhere to be seen. It’s almost as if they’re all the same.

Bulls will talk about a stock all the way up and still converse about it if the fundamentals have not changed while it retraces back down… But the bears (or in this case typically trolls) they are only ever seen when the price heads in one direction. Funny that!!

RMS, MMC and VUL have all been excellent performers for me. The world is heading toward a massive uptick in electrification and this requires mountains of lithium, silver, copper and even gold so I am confident all 4 will perform well in the coming years. To be a bear on these commodities means you are a bear on the world’s economy. It must be a perplexing thing for the bears to ponder when they are so pro economy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.