I have yet to see any evidence of the claimed Hamas control...

1. 1,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I have yet to see any evidence of the claimed Hamas control centers in hospitals.

I have seen video's of the IDF committing war crimes inside a hospital.

Israel government ministers said that there are no civilians in Gaza and hence it's okay to cut the water supply to the Strip.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2010/9/8/during-war-there-are-no-civilians 8 Sep 2010
    “During war there are no civilians,” that’s what “Yossi,” an Israeli military (IDF) training unit leader simply stated during a round of questioning on day two of the Rachel Corrie trials, held in Haifa’s District Court. “When you write a [protocol] manual, that manual is for war,” he added.

Gazan health ministry officials say the death figures are recorded by medical professionals before being passed on to them and the figures only include people recorded dead in hospital. The figures do not distinguish between military and civilian deaths.

So the figures do not include those buried under the rubble.

At least 31,988 Palestinians have been killed and 74,188 wounded in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7

On 1 Mar 2024, according to US Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin more than 25,000 women and children have been killed in Israel’s war on Gaza since October 7,

From wikipedia
    The Gaza Ministry of Health casualty numbers don't provide the proportion of casualties who are civilian; as a result varying estimates have been given by analysts. A study in The Lancet estimated at least 68.1% of casualties were civilians,[69] while an analysis by Israeli professor Yagil Levy estimated at least 61% of the casualties were civilian.[70] Both studies came up with this conservative estimate by considering only women, children and elderly as civilians (i.e. classifying all adult men as combatants).[70]Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor estimated that 90% of the casualties were civilians.[71] Even the conservative figure of 61 percent is higher than the average civilian death rate in all world conflicts "from the Second World War to the 1990s."

Palestinian children killed in Israeli attacks in Gaza |
    Al Jazeera NewsfeedAl Jazeera English13M subscribers
    42,532 views 2 Feb 2024#Aljazeeraenglish#News
    Here is a list of the names we know, from more than 11,500 children killed during Israel’s war on Gaza. Even this is less than half of those killed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.