HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

HML Wind-Up Application

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    As most HML holders would be aware, the application to wind up Henry Morgan Limited was heard over 13th-14th December by Justice Jackson. McAuliffe wore jeans to his online court appearance on the 13th, where he was cross-examined for several hours on a number of issues significant to the demise of Henry Morgan Limited.

McAuliffe was unable to answer most of the questions put to him, responding to many questions with responses such as:
    - I don't recall (In true Alan Bond style - they must teach this technique at Bond Uni)
    - I wasn't privy to those particular details (Despite being a director of HML, JBL, etc)
    - I wasn't at that meeting / I left that meeting early (Just like the recent EGM where he'd conveniently just "stepped out")
    - That wasn't me. That was the independent directors.
    - I can't answer that because JBL is currently litigating against the NSX
    - I can't answer that because HML has upcoming litigation against the ASX

Yes - you heard that right: He was queried on this claim multiple times during his testimony. He repeatedly confirmed his intent to commence litigation against the ASX.

McAuliffe wasn't to be seen on the second day of proceedings, neither on camera nor even in the list of attendees. Hopefully his absence earlier today was noticed by Justice Jackson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.