IMU 1.22% 8.1¢ imugene limited

Thoughts slick?There are numerous indicators that don't really...

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Thoughts slick?
    There are numerous indicators that don't really support the SP at the moment, and as I stated the other day the SP action is now for a 'watch and act' situation. DCB is still a maybe, or is the SP consolidating above 08 as I also mentioned. It really needs to hold here and climb, but the indicators are saying otherwise, IMO. Your thoughts?
    Was the green engulfing candle of 2 bad days the real thing? or DCB?
    The BB and 20sma are all still pointing downwards. Thoughts?
    RSI has failed to climb high. Maybe be in the lower band for 5 weeks like last?
    Last 2 trading days are almost doji's, indecisiveness. And failed to make new highs. Again not great, IMO.
    Volume dropped back to the norm, 15-30M, IMO we need 50M each day to maintain momentum, and retail is simply not able to support this buying amount. Insto's won't tip in more cash until they see the next data-cut, not for sure, but IMO.
    Hopper wife's sale (no issue as such), but we won't expect a PS Ann now for weeks, due blackout. Thoughts?
    EFT BIO, in the doldrums.

Positive note, we are due a data cut and believe in the science as we are told. But when will this be?
    Beyond this, what are we expecting in the next 2 months?

I have also mentioned previously, the SP should gain traction in the latter half of the year, much more results pending.

Until then I'll live on hope-ism, as the SP has lost it's mojo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $537.5K 6.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1189961 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 141699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ 2159683
Last updated 12.38pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.