IMU 3.28% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-29870

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    That's humorous, Thankyou. Why do you continue down the path of twisting words out of context, rather than providing any evidence to support your accusations? I think you forget that anyone can simply press the 'view thread' link for that post and see the context of the conversation back then. I mean common man, you didn't even know that bars and candles show exactly the same information. Even you have to admit you've come a long way in the last 3 years.

In context: You berated ribeye (now known as Zerochill) when he showed you your error for using wicks instead of bodies. I gave reasons why you should use bodies and you lost the plot, again. Now, as then you twist my words to make it look as if I don't think wicks are an accurate representation of price action. Now, as then (my follow up post at the time) reminded you that we weren't talking about accurate representation in wicks, simply that bodies/closes are superior for trend lines. And now 4yrs later its nice to see that adjustment and recommending it to others, no doubt it's made you a better trader, despite abusing myself and others for that very thing. We can all learn new things, that is the journey we are on, and I'm open to any improvements in my method.

With that in mind I am genuinely interested in any evidence you have to show that my analysis record is poor, rather than high probability as I have proven to everyone over the years. Perhaps you may teach me something if you can point to a hole in the method. lm confident enough that you won't find much, but I'm not arrogant enough to think I'm never wrong, so I'll even help you find the relevant posts if you can think of anything in particular.

One thing great about hotcopper is their search function, it's how I found my post and your response so quickly. Although, I suspect rather than use it to prove your petty accusations correct, you would rather keep throwing stones. But that works in my favour anyway, so keep it up mate.
    Last edited by Zior: 17/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $919.2K 15.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 899777 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 110472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 5930301
Last updated 15.58pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.