IMU 3.28% 5.9¢ imugene limited

I have always been fascinated by patterns and relationships in...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I have always been fascinated by patterns and relationships in trending data indicators. Interaction between MACD and RSI particularly interests me albeit my study is early stages and ongoing. My charts as you would have no doubt noticed are old school manually produced using a visual basic data scraper. I find that the manual process helps me better understand the inner working relationship between different variables and I hope to use this as a stepping stone to an off the shelf product. I have read enough of your posts slick to know you tell it how you see it and I for one very much value that. My bang head here robust debate moment my husband calls it. Delusional and touchy feely day does not pay the bills.

When I look at my charts I look for evidence of upwards trending spikes in RSI that coincide with a closely knotted MACD signal line as an entry indicator. I bought yesterday afternoon for that reason. My opinion only of course! My volume weighted close and actual close lines are just my way of confirming market integrity because I do not trust my ability to determine if there is slippage in the buy and sell spreads during the most volatile of trading periods. I know I miss a lot of entries with review of hindsight because of my fear of slippage while my exits use a running profit-stop-loss strategy for the same reason. Familiar with the term beta as measure of volatility I do not fully understand when and or if I should pay attention to its application usage in this type of environment. Still getting my head around Bollinger bands. Equally aware of the need though to KISS as posted previously. Open for suggestions and always willing to learn. Enjoy the day.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6177/6177090-ad57badad5d9303d9221f4c16978c9ae.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $919.2K 15.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 899777 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 110472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 5930301
Last updated 15.58pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.