CU6 0.00% $3.96 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

[CORRECTED]What now for ClarityPharmaceuticals (ASX: CU6) as...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

[CORRECTED]

What now for ClarityPharmaceuticals (ASX: CU6) as Fusion Pharma (NASDAQ: FUSN) gets acquired byAstraZeneca for $2.4 billion, sending the share price skyrocketing by about100%!

Fusion Pharma’s stock shotup from $10 to over $21.00 a share during premarket at yesterday’s New Yorktrading (and held there), following an announcement of its agreement to a buyout by AstraZeneca! The amount Astra Zeneca is paying values the shares at that $21 + mark, so it won't go up further.

Clarity (ASX:CU6) has apipeline that uses a similar approach to Fusion’s (radioisotope treatment fortargeted cancers), with both looking like they are fighting for futuresupremacy in the treatment of prostate cancer.

Looking at thecorresponding pipelines, I see so much more to like in the CU6 pipeline, whichincludes diagnostics as well as therapeutics (theraanotics), and has 5candidates at Phase 2 or higher, versus just one in Phase 2 for Fusion.Further, the news flow from Clarity (CU6) has been quite impressive in the lastfew months. Their results have been brilliant.

To me, there is a lot moreto like about CU6, than what Fusion seems to have. So, I expect CU6 willattract some significant interest, if not already!

Do I wish for a buyout: Iactually do. It will help advance things faster and may just stop AstraZenecaand Fusion from sprinting ahead and stealing the market. But, I hope it’s goingto be really big, not just 100%!

Anyhow, I am adding (have justdone), and let’s see how far we go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.231B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000 $4.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 6544 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.30am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CU6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.